It is what it is and I love it all !

All we can do is have joy in everything good .

Monday, February 17, 2014

Monday morning

Good morning ,
This week I have my 3 grandchildren home with me because it is spring break. I don't know if I can get any of my work done because they require much attention. But I will try.  It might just be a kids arts and crafts week. Now what should we do? It is Presidents' Day today, so we will start the week with that. Now to do a search with Google. What would we ever do without the internet? I would have gone to the bookstore or library. How about you? 
I will let you know what we did and post pics  later.
Have a Delightful Presidents' Day everyone.
Thank you to our present and former Presidents for all the hard work and dedication all of you have given us.

No comments:

Post a Comment