It is what it is and I love it all !

All we can do is have joy in everything good .

Friday, February 21, 2014

TGIF

Good evening everybody,
It was a delightful day today and yesterday.
I found some vintage tatting books I was able to download, I have the Priscilla Tatting Books 1, 2 ,3 and a couple of other ones.  I'm fascinated with the twisted chains and rings , I started practicing them today, even though I did do the same thing on my tatting needles. When I learned of it , it was called the Josephine stitch. It seems very easy with a shuttle. 

This weekend I will be quilting and also I will be making a cat bed with my granddaughters.

We decorated for St. Patricks day and I told the 3 kids to make a Leprechaun trap this year, I gave them a box and they decorated it with everything they thought would attract a Leprechaun , they even put some Lucky Charms cereal in a bowl with some gold glitter paint and an old shoe half in and half out because  Leprechauns are shoe makers and shoe  repairers.  Lol. They are sooo adorable.  
Our theme this year are shamrocks and fairies and of course the leprechauns and their pots of gold. 
Now I wonder what traces of those leprechauns we will find in the next few weeks!  
I will keep you posted.
Good night  and God bless ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment