It is what it is and I love it all !

All we can do is have joy in everything good .

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Thursday ! Greys Anatomy is finally back !

I will busy tonight, I can't wait to find out who April chooses at the last minute of her wedding. Oh and Scandal is another favorite.  
I am also shuttle tatting all of the time now, I started making teddy bears for the kids, 
From Tatting Treats Two by Pam Palmer.  I'm going to have to buy another one of these books from Handy Hands, I'm wearing this one out, I just love all of the patterns.
Also, I am so very happy with Handy Hands Tatting , I bought 2 small mother of pearl shuttles and one was defective, I emailed a photo of it because I really did not want to pay postage and the time factor for another one, and she sent me another one.  There was a time when she was the only company on the internet, it was years ago. 
If you want quality products and prices and quick service, go to www.hhtatting.com
you will not be disappointed.  And I also recommend the newsletters , I love the tatting news and the patterns.  Her catalogs are also wonderful.
I will post a picture of the teddy bear tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment