It is what it is and I love it all !

All we can do is have joy in everything good .

Monday, June 2, 2014

Busy Monday morning

Good Monday to everyone.
I decided I can take my time with my grandsons quilt since it is for the winter.
I am making flyboy airplane blocks for each corner of it.  I got the directions out of a book named " Victory Quilts" by Eleanor Burns of Quilt in a Day. 
The first photo is from her book.
The second photo is a simple chair mat I made today because now that I am wearing shorts, skorts and skirts and dresses I don't want my legs sticking to any chairs while I am sitting. OUCH ! and double ouch !
The third photo is some fabric I am about to use to make freezee pop holders, the flag fabric is for the Fourth of July. I have other fabric I'm using also.  I'm also making fabric ice cream bowls and Im quilting all of them. Last year I 
crocheted some and the grand kids loved them.
I will post more photos this week of .
Have a  blessed week everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment