It is what it is and I love it all !

All we can do is have joy in everything good .

Thursday, June 12, 2014

So much to do - so little time

Good evening everyone.  I know it seems like I am going from one project to another and not finishing anything.  I am. For over a year I have been buying so many things to do, quilting, sewing, tatting, beading, embroidery, crocheting, crafts, clay, etc... Well I tried and tried and cried for the last year, because I broke my two thumbs out of the base joints. I fell going over a baby gate and landed on my hands really hard. Since then I have had really bad days of severe pain.  Last year in Sept. I had one of them operated on and it is still healing.  It takes a good year for most of the pain to go away.  So on my good days I am trying to catch up on some things I bought and still haven't started.  
I think if I get things started then I will eventually finish them, so as I am doing somethings every day, I still am doing them.
Today I started to hand embroider my blue bird quilt blocks, here is a photo, I actually got more than this done on it today.




No comments:

Post a Comment