It is what it is and I love it all !

All we can do is have joy in everything good .

Saturday, April 18, 2015

A First Meeting For Binky Patrol


Hello everyone.
Now that the winter cold has finally left my place in the world I can finally sit outside and enjoy the sunshine.   
I have been working on a few things , one is the Binky Patrol.  As I mentioned in my last post I am starting a chapter here in WNY.  I am looking for volunteers to make blankets for children who need comforting.  I plan on reaching out to the community to fill other needs as well.  
I am also looking for donations of yarn , fabrics , batting , and anything you can make blankets with.
I found a really great idea for swaddlers for babies in ICU at the hospitals here, I will share it with my volunteers.  
If any of my friends would like to help out please email me at    dbrant2009@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment