It is what it is and I love it all !

All we can do is have joy in everything good .

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

It's Wednesday !

Hi everyone.  I hope some of you have visited my blog.  Please make a comment so I will know who you are and if you have a blog share the address. 
I was having a difficult time with Jane Eborall's TIAS until I just sat down this morning and spent a couple of hours doing it and taking some of it out ,over and over again , if some of you are asking why, well I have been a needle tatter for over 10 years but have always wanted to shuttle tat and I finally started about 2 weeks ago and thought it would be great if I did Jane's TIAS, well it has been great, I have learned so much by doing just the 4 days.  She is really a great lovely lady and teacher.
Well here it is, this is not all there is ,this  is just days 1 - 4.


2 comments:

  1. Wow, you've been shuttle tatting only 2 weeks? You're doing great! That's not an easy pattern, has split rings and all. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marilee I can't believe I waited so long to shuttle tat. I love tatting .

      Delete