It is what it is and I love it all !

All we can do is have joy in everything good .

Friday, January 17, 2014

I am so happy it is Friday.  I haven't finished anything because I found a pattern of Janes  from 2004 , I have a huge amount of patterns.  I started it but I want to get it half done so I can ask her if she recognizes it ,lol. You know she probably will. 
I didn't know until this morning that I have a good number of her patterns and I also made some of them with a needle but the ones I didn't do was because it really has to be shuttle tatted.
I have made so many crosses and snowflakes through out the years, 
It must be at least 12-13 years. I have made dozens of tree ornaments and gave them away as gifts, I usually give them away in boxes of 12 ornaments.  
I am trying to think of design for a quilt , it will be for Valentines day, no doubt my 3 grandchildren will want it. I'm only going to make a table topper , and even though we a square table I want to make a heart shaped one with shuttle tatted hearts on the top. 
Well that's it for now,  I will post again later this evening.
Have a delightful weekend with showers of blessings.
Denise 

No comments:

Post a Comment