It is what it is and I love it all !

All we can do is have joy in everything good .

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Tuesday a delightful day

Good afternoon , it's-------
bridal accessories day! HOORAY !
I have working on some bridal veils, I have cathedral length , long train that brushes along the floor with a head covering that covers the face down to and covering the hips , a shorter 2 layer that goes to the top of the derrière and some others that I will be getting ready.
I will be beading and tatting them , some with just beads and crystals and some with both and some with just tatting and I might throw in some crocheted lace also.  I also ordered some more today. 
And now for Jane's TIAS--  I think it's a castle!
Or maybe even a church !  :) either way it's fun.
Here is my day 13



No comments:

Post a Comment