It is what it is and I love it all !

All we can do is have joy in everything good .

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Mrs. Potter Palmer

Good evening ,
Today while searching for antique tatting patterns I came across an article about Mrs.Potter Palmer.  She was a remarkable woman back in the  late 1800's and early 1900's.  And that led me to the World Fair Expositions.  It is very interesting to know about this, I found out today that the World fair still exists , the next one is in 2015 in Italy.
The USA is not having anymore in our country.  I had to stop reading here, but I am going to find out why our country will not have it here any longer.  It really upsets me.  Imagine what it would do for our country to have this again.  
A WORLD FAIR EXPOSITION !  It would certainly give our economy a boost.
I will post again about this.
Good night,
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment