It is what it is and I love it all !

All we can do is have joy in everything good .

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sunday

These are what I have been working on, excluding the tatting for the bridal veils.  
The top row are the mint baskets , I changed the original pattern and I'm making the sides to look like the bottom.  I will attach everything when I have both sides finished, I am also making the handle the same but without picots.
The bottom are little people holding hands, I will be adding more. 
The next is where I got the pattern for the little people, they remind me of kids. Here is the web site-----   ninettacaruso.blogspot.com ------





Tomorrow I will be sewing most of the day, and tatting when I take a break. 
Have a blessed week with showers of blessings.
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment