It is what it is and I love it all !

All we can do is have joy in everything good .

Monday, April 14, 2014

Spring vacation is here !

I don't know how much tatting or quilting I will get done this week with my granddaughters home for the week.  We are decorating our Easter bonnets tomorrow . I will post photos.
It should be very fun, and I can't wait to see what they do to theirs.  I will have to make and give my grandson a tie to decorate for Easter because he has a favorite hat he won't decorate, it's a Disney Pixar Cars hat.  Even though when he has the rim turned up he looks like an adorable Amish boy.  All three of them want a tea party this week also.  And of course Grandma( me) gets a little silly with her hat.
Here is pic from the last one we had with their tiny little tea cups and pots.





No comments:

Post a Comment