It is what it is and I love it all !

All we can do is have joy in everything good .

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Everything is good

Good day to everyone, it's been awhile since I last posted and I have been busy !
I finally found two patterns for the doily I've been working on , if you remember I started making a doily I found on be- stitched and just could not get the long chains to work for me so I learned how to do pearl tatting and tatted that 
In place of the ds chains, then I went searching in all of the antique pdf books I downloaded and found an edging I love so here it is, I am adding it upside down though, :) I like it this way,

And here is the tree I'm still working on, I'm making some progress on it but I work on it only when I have extra time .

And now it's time for my two granddaughters to go back to school , it's been stressful but not too much this summer, today I am going to help my daughter by getting the girls uniforms ready, I'm taking over the responsibility this year since I will be ironing them this year, last year I couldn't because of the surgery on my right hand and I hated sending them to school with wrinkled uniforms. 
But not this year, they will be pressed and fitting good. Lol :) 
The things we grandma's do for them ! :) 
Blessings to all of you and to yours !


1 comment:

  1. Your tatting looks good and will enjoy seeing further progress on the two projects!

    ReplyDelete