It is what it is and I love it all !

All we can do is have joy in everything good .

Monday, September 8, 2014

A CHALLENGE

It's been awhile since I posted. I'm sure a lot of you can relate with the last weeks of summer vacations, getting kids ready for school, planning Autumn, cleaning up summer,etc...

I joined a new tatting challenge for the end of the year. I don't know how long it will take me but I love the doily. 
It is called " Under An Africa Sky." 
If you want to join in go to -- umintsuru.blogspot.com
The pattern was designed by Jane at --
janemactats.blog.com
there you can find the pattern and her story of the doily and her suggestions.

Here is a photo of the doily, look at the details of the center rings and the green rings and the animals going around the border.
Absolutely beautiful !


1 comment:

  1. Hi Denise,
    Start date for the challenge is 1st October 2014. I hope that will give others enough time to get the right threads for the challenge. I'm going to try to tat the block animals with the Lizbeth zebra thread to see how it would look. I'm so glad you are joining us and so enthusiastic about it.

    ReplyDelete